Folk have been raiding the Gluten free bread. So I thought I'd have a pop at a Ciabatta with a slightly modified version of Sue Burger Bun recipe. To be honest we were quite impressed.
240g Self Raising Gluten free flour
½ tsp Salt
200g Grated Cheese
The chopped leaves from 2 sprigs of fresh Rosemary and Sage
4 tbsp Mayonnaise
3 tbsp Margarine
A little Butter
(1) Gently heat the Butter and ½ of the Rosemary & Sage.
(2) Set aside to cool.
(3) Mix everything else.
(4) Heat the Margarine with the remaining herbs and Cheese.
(5) Spoon everything into a bread tin.
(6) Pre Heat the oven to 180c
(7) Add the grated Cheese and Herbs to the top.
(8) Bung in the oven for 45 Minutes.
Cool on tray and use as sliced Ciabatta.