1. Eat Well on Universal Credit is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the EU General Data Protection Regulations 2018. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
2. You can select to be informed of updates. Your details will only ever be retained for this purpose and with your permission.
3. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party.
4. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with EU data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it.
5. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us on 07598 382309
6. Our website used Cookies to provide you with the best possible experience. These collect anonymous information about your location within the website and the browser you are using. These are short term Cookies and do not collect and identifying information about you personally. The only person information our site is capable of collecting and storing are the personal details collected by the form pages.
7. Our Website complies with the requirements of the ICO in relation to the prevention of Inbound Personal Identification Algorithms (IPIAs) operating collection and data comparison systems in connection with your past and future Search Requests.